Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Banned
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey People,

The names Joanna.
I'm not gonna lie this is my first forum that I've actually ever registered for. (Haha)
I'm planning on changing up a Honda CRZ soon.
That is why I would some of you guys help me out.

But either way, It's really nice to meet you all. :wavey:

·
Capt'n Jack
9,499 Posts
Welcome! If you're getting one soon, well.... do it soon. The cars are selling well these days and supply will tighten up significantly soon
Spoken like a true Honda employee. :rolleyes: :hi5: Teasing, Colin is a great contributer and resource and gives excellent advice..

Welcome to the forum.. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
669 Posts
Spoken like a true Honda employee. :rolleyes: :hi5: Teasing, Colin is a great contributer and resource and gives excellent advice..

Welcome to the forum.. :thumbsup:
Hey, I don't work for Honda! LOL, but I could still chime in when everybody is complaining that they can't find a car or that dealers won't deal and say "I told you so..." :iough:

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
Welcome! I'm up in Crystal Lake. Hope to see you around once you've picked yours up. Have you or your bf heard of Another level car show. I put that on each year. It'd be nice to see another crz at the show!

·
Banned
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Never heard of that kind of a car show. haha And nice Crystal Lake only been there about twice in my life. And My boyfriend and I usually go to the common car meets like: Jdm Chicago, Fizz AutoSports. And yeah never seen a CRZ there only. 240's, IS300's, Little 98 civics, The whore car (STI), and Evo's and some Mazda speeds. But I wouldn't mind coming to see that meet.

·
Banned
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
hi.

Welcome! I'm up in Crystal Lake. Hope to see you around once you've picked yours up. Have you or your bf heard of Another level car show. I put that on each year. It'd be nice to see another crz at the show!

And yeah. I know where Crystal Lake is. LOL only been there twice in my life...
I only go to JDM Meets or Fizz auto sports little meets. but wouldn't mind coming to the one your talking about.

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
Are you going to the JDMC meet on Saturday at Dave&Busters? Im friends w/ the person that puts that on as well as Ming, the owner over at Fizz. He was the person that got me the Tein coilovers.

·
Banned
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
lol. Honestly I would come to the meet to meet you and check out the sweeet CRZ. But This Saturday is an event for me. LOL polish parade downtown. and I kind of already made plans. lol What time is it starting at? And did they mention anything about free t-shirts?

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
No problem at all, there's plenty of meets going on this month @ Fizz, Project X, iLL Garage, and the JDMC meet this sat. The one sat is a multiforum meet that will prob exceed 500 cars just like last year. It's from 1-5pm, but last year went way past the end time until around 8-9pm so I would expect the same this year. Nothing about shirts that I know of. Ginash(jdmc owner) sells them on the site and at my show, I know that much.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.