Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The New York International Auto Show 2010 is taking place from April 2nd to 10th 2010 at Jacob Javits Convention Center in New York City.

Official Web Site

Dates:
Official Opening Day: Saturday April 3rd - Festivities begin at 9am - SHOW FLOOR OPENS AT 11am
Public Show Dates: Friday April 2nd through Sunday April 11th - 11am - 10:30pm (Sundays: 10am - 7pm)
Special Public Sneak Preview: Friday April 2nd -11am - 10:30pm
Press Preview (Credentials required): Wednesday March 31st & Thursday April 1st
Dealer Preview (Credentials required): Thursday, April 1st from 4-10 pm
By invitation only

Address:
Jacob Javits Convention Center 11th ave between 34 & 39 Streets

Admission:
Adults $14
Children (age 2-12) $4
Children (age 0-2) Free
Group $11 (minimum 10 tickets)

·
Registered
349 Posts
The Crz is at the Auto show, there is only one they showing, and it's an red Ex model with Nav. I was there last night with a press pass. I must say the car is beautiful in person..:drool: I am sold on it.

Not much I can say about the car that most of you already know.
The seating is very sport like, meaning sits low, unlike seating in a Fit.
I'm planning on getting the 6 speed and notice the pedals are pretty close to each other. I'm around 5-8 and the roof is around my chest area, which I'm glad, hate tall cars.

I stood there and stared at the Crz for a good 10 mins..looking at the dimensions and all. Beautiful!!

I tried to get some info on when, colors, etc...the rep have non. :unsure:

·
Premium Member
5,333 Posts

side note... i like how low the seating is in the car... one of my favorite features of a sports car is that low level seating where the bottom of your head is about even with the bottom of the window...

@spoon - can you confirm if that's a light strip at the bottom of the headlight where the JDM/EDM LEDs go?? if so... i think i can work with that rather than switching to the LEDs...

·
Registered
349 Posts

side note... i like how low the seating is in the car... one of my favorite features of a sports car is that low level seating where the bottom of your head is about even with the bottom of the window...

@spoon - can you confirm if that's a light strip at the bottom of the headlight where the JDM/EDM LEDs go?? if so... i think i can work with that rather than switching to the LEDs...
Yes..the seating is low...which I also like. Those light are not led, sad, cause I could live with that too. Either...it's a done deal for me on this car. I hoped the rep had more info but nothing. She didn't know what colors, price, and only said it's coming around summer/fall.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.