Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my 17x7 MB Weapon wheels with 225/45/17 Yokohama tires. Totally love the way it looks. May need a bit of a drop to really finish it off, but I don't know if I will. I really don't want to void the warranty on the car.

Ill get some better pics with a good camera tomorrow hopefully if the sun comes out and the roads dry up.

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
Just got my 17x7 MB Weapon wheels with 225/45/17 Yokohama tires. Totally love the way it looks. May need a bit of a drop to really finish it off, but I don't know if I will. I really don't want to void the warranty on the car.

Ill get some better pics with a good camera tomorrow hopefully if the sun comes out and the roads dry up.

Aaarrgghhhh! A copy cat! :pP: Got mine 9-3-10

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hahah, looks better on white. J/K I love the wheels. They where the exact style I was looking for when I got the car before I even made this site. I wanted something with thicker spokes and bronze and still gave a JDM style look. HAHA. Very nice man! BTW is yours dropped at all? If so what on?

Oh here is the spoiler before I washed it:

I'll get better pics of all of it tomorrow hopefully if the roads dry up some.

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
Hahah, looks better on white. J/K I love the wheels. They where the exact style I was looking for when I got the car before I even made this site. I wanted something with thicker spokes and bronze and still gave a JDM style look. HAHA. Very nice man! BTW is yours dropped at all? If so what on?

Oh here is the spoiler before I washed it:

I'll get better pics of all of it tomorrow hopefully if the roads dry up some.
No drop yet... I had some Eibach's waiting for me to install... but decided not to right now. Maybe later.....

I do like those wheels.. and the weight is decent too....

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah, they are nice. I just ordered the front factory LIP for it like 5 min ago as well as the cargo tray for the rear. Windows are getting tinted Wednesday of next week too. So heck have the car for less than a month and already have it all modded up. HAHAH

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
whats the difference of spending a few grand on an STI for wheels and a the same for a cr-z? its almost like saying, i wont spend money of a nice pair of shoes for myself bc im a hideous man or im not worth those shoes bc im trashy lol. point is, buying a set of expensive wheels makes the car more valuable just like it would make a person feel better to buy an expensive pair of shoes :). makes sense? lol. maybe im just a wheel Wh**e. oh and a shoe wh**e at that aswell lol.

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
Looks good brotha, But those wheels are knock offs of the True MUGEN GP's!!
which I have the 18 Gun Mettalic On mine! with the yoko s. drives.
Def need to drop. I just ordered my springs today!!
WOW.. I am impressed! NOT!

Buy what you will, but don't dis' other's choices.. that ain't cool! Just because we don't choose to spend two grand on wheels.. whoopie!

Mugen is WAY overpriced.. unless you just gotta have the goods (and yes, I could afford mugen, but I don't see the benefit.. since I am not into bragging about it). If I was going to drop that much cash.. I would get something lighter than the mugens... but again, why bother (unless you put it on the track a lot).

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
I have those wheels.. and they rock! 17x7 with sticky 245/45 tires... handles like crazy... smooth & quiet! 90 degree turns at 45 no problem.. EASY! Can't say on the MPG.. I don't drive for MPG.. I drive for fun!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.