Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all!
After lurking around this forum, I was finally convinced to buy the CR-Z.
My previous car was the 2.2 Civic fk3, and it was a pretty good drive. Had it remapped, slammed down and with full sound system... but it all wasn't enough :mellow: until I saw the CR-Z :thumbsup:

Here's a quicky pic i took on the day I picked her up
Turquoisy bluueeeeeee
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Honda Sports car

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey neo ;)
Haha dougal your name sounds familiar.. you probs know what I mean :p thanks for curr---convince me ;]

i'm near teesside/sunderland north east of england! :) thanks for the welcome.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Hey neo ;)
Haha dougal your name sounds familiar.. you probs know what I mean :p thanks for curr---convince me ;]

i'm near teesside/sunderland north east of england! :) thanks for the welcome.
Not sure I know what you mean regarding the name, though it's a bit more common over yonder than here in the USA (or am I being daft?!). It's actually just part of my full last name (McDougall), and one of a myriad of nicknames I've had over the years. Wifey and I enjoyed a bit of time in northern England last time across the pond. Stayed in York, and went north into the borderlands of Scotland. Did a little of the Hadrian's Wall thing. Loved York with its loads of pubs with real ales! We're hoping to do another England-Scotland jaunt as our vacation/holiday next year, and I'm sure the North will be on the itinerary. So, is the area you live Scots or English-owned now?!?! :pP:

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
haha oohh right.. thought you were someone off my old forum (civinfo.com) with exactly same name as yours :p but nevermind!
oh you came to england? haha york, yes they're known for their good alcohols :thumbsup: hadrians wall eh?? i havnt been there since school! hope not much has changed :)
you should give Lake District a visit the next time you come... I went there last year, and my jaws dropped to the ground in how beautiful it was! best lake in the world :')

and where I live isn't part of Scotland, but England haha. Although I am only 30miles away from York!

·
Registered
314 Posts
haha oohh right.. thought you were someone off my old forum (civinfo.com) with exactly same name as yours :p but nevermind!
oh you came to england? haha york, yes they're known for their good alcohols :thumbsup: hadrians wall eh?? i havnt been there since school! hope not much has changed :)
you should give Lake District a visit the next time you come... I went there last year, and my jaws dropped to the ground in how beautiful it was! best lake in the world :')

and where I live isn't part of Scotland, but England haha. Although I am only 30miles away from York!
The Scotland/England part was a joke-- the changing border throughout history, with parts in that area being alternating part of Scotland and England. We did actually get to Lake District last time as well-- stayed a few nights in Keswick and hiked up Cat Bells while there. Bought our new Hi Tec boots in Keswick after our old leather ones finally wore out and we "retired" them in a patch of gorse bushes on the Eildon Hills in Scotland! I'm guessing you're like most Brits, and aren't real into history?!?! Actually, you'd be like most people, period! :pP:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.