Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2011 CR-Z EX
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

Just jumping in here to say hey, hi, hello. I just picked up my 'Z today, and I am stoked! It's a 2011 EX 6spd in Storm Silver Metallic. Less than 64k miles on it! One owner from AL it's entire life. I've now got it in Houston, where I plan on holding onto it for a long time.

I've already got a mods list going, but I plan on keeping it pretty stock for a little while. I've had a crush on these things since they came out, so I'm happy with it just the way it is...for now.

Some basic pictures here for now. Already noticing the passenger-side door handle is failing. No stranger to that since I found an abundance of threads on it haha. According to service records, the driver's side was replaced back in 2018, but nothing on the passenger side. Guess I'm just gonna end up buying a few from hondapartsnow for both sides, just to have on hand.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone here!

·
Registered
392 Posts
Congrats on the great looking new ride. I was looking for an EX 6spd to replace mine that got wrecked earlier this year. I wound finding a 2014 EX CVT with 55k on it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts