Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
20 in the back and rear, 40 in the front. Not allowed to tint the fronts in CA and while I was at the shop, some guy came in with a fix it ticket with 30 in the front, so I played it a little safer with 40 up front. Still looks good in my opinion.

Was hard trying to get an angle in the sun that actually showed the difference. I guess I should have waited for some shade. Oh well, still wanted to share:

·
Registered
35 Posts
are you serious? 30 front and got ticket, wow cops have nothing better to do these day. my friend has 30 in front and nothing ever happen to him with his accord sedan, maybe its a family car.
imagine ur crz is 5% all around, that be sick

nice tint. btw how much was the job?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
are you serious? 30 front and got ticket, wow cops have nothing better to do these day. my friend has 30 in front and nothing ever happen to him with his accord sedan, maybe its a family car.
imagine ur crz is 5% all around, that be sick

nice tint. btw how much was the job?
Yea, apparently cop was an ass and gave him 72 hours to "fix"

I paid 200. Called the guy and said his prices were a little bit more than most but they do excellent work. Love that he was honest. Had my mazda tinted a few years back for 100 and it was the worse experience ever. So decided to go ahead with this guy since Yelp reviews were great.

Awesome experience - he was also super enthusiastic about the car. Went with their best quality material. A little steep for a small amount but worth the extra dollars for me.

·
Registered
112 Posts
I've got the white one too. I just ordered tint for mine. Hopefully it will come out as nice as yours. I ordered 35% all the way around (except the front windshield).

I am applying it myself, so I will post pictures when I am done. This will be the second time I attempt to tint anything. I hope it turns out OK.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Super nice! I've got 5% rear windows and back (except the lower window, I think it's dark enough) and 15% up front. The guys I usually go to usually charge 180 for 5 windows but since this was the fourth car I brought them, they gave it to me for 120. I'm pretty happy with the work.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I guess I am in real trouble lol

Every car I get I have all the windows tinted.. I have the back and sides done at 20% and the windshiled done all the way down at 35% I dont like the line that people get at the top I think it makes it look cheap... Anyway Nice ride I like the color..

Attachments

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.