Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,149 Posts
Takes up too much of the space I need so it's not for me, but if you like it, cool. I like how the blue matches the colors of the interior.

·
Registered
183 Posts
I used to have a similar system in my old Eagle Talon. I loved them personally, but I kept them covered most of the time. Like others said, be careful you don't draw too much attention and get them stolen!

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
A bit much for me.. but then I am a conservative old fart! But as mentioned, if you like them... that is what counts! I would be wary of that kind of advertising.. too many thieves out there.

·
Capt'n Jack
9,499 Posts
Looks so badass IMO, comment and let me know
Look pretty cool. But yea, a little too much of an attention getter for us over 40 crowd. Are there new amps powering them? Be careful of those resident destructive frequencies. You'll be on the "what is causing that rattle" type of thread shortly.

But not about what we say necessarily. It is about what you like and your friends and others around you like. Does look cool.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.