Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Too bad I they cant sell it to me until next week when released. This one is mine, deposit put down. Put about 30 miles on it today and I must say it is a very nice car for the money. Very quiet solid ride, excellent interior feel, and nice handling. For comparison I also own a Fit, which is getting traded in, and an S2000. It fills the gap in the mentioned areas between the 2 cars.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
He stated that the car was not even in the computers yet, who knows maybe they will have more info tomorrow. I told him since he can't sell it to me why not let me test drive it for a couple days. Didn't quite pan out the way I wanted.....

Have there been any confirmed sales in the US yet?

·
Premium Member
5,333 Posts
Congrats!! awesome color choice... i drove a Blue EX CVT today... is urs CVT or 6MT?? what trim did u get?? how much was it out the door??

about waiting, i asked the guy of the one i drove and he said something similar as far as selling... but he told me he was gonna sell one yesterday but since it was CVT the guy backed out...

·
Registered
122 Posts
He stated that the car was not even in the computers yet,
My guess is they just want to keep it around over the weekend so that potential buyers can check it out. I have a Blue 6mt sitting in front of my place right now that I brought home last night and will take back at lunchtime today. If my dealer didn't have a Silver one to show to people I doubt if they would have let me take an extended test drive in this one.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I ended up paying advertised sticker,$22560 + $750, with no dealer fees and $9200 trade in for a 2007 Fit with 50k miles that is not in the best shape. Won't know the TTL until I can actually purchase.

EX 6sp Navi

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Mine has the big sold to me sticker on it, I need to go down there and tell them to give it up :)

Either way it is only 3-4 days till go time so no biggie.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
I just signed my life with a black 6sp EX. Dealer doesn't let me drive it home until 24th.
At first, they told me they could sell it. I asked them twice to confirm. When the deal was almost done, they informed me that Honda didn't allow them to sell it before official release date.

·
Premium Member
5,333 Posts
Either way it is only 3-4 days till go time so no biggie.
:yeahthat:
I just signed my life with a black 6sp EX. Dealer doesn't let me drive it home until 24th.
At first, they told me they could sell it. I asked them twice to confirm. When the deal was almost done, they informed me that Honda didn't allow them to sell it before official release date.
Congrats, i knew you could wait a bit longer :wiggle:

read my above response from the dealer on selling them early :hi5:

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
:yeahthat:

Congrats, i knew you could wait a bit longer :wiggle:

read my above response from the dealer on selling them early :hi5:
Thanks.
Actually the number between Mini Cooper S (with my choice of option) and CR-Z is very close. With over 800 credit score, interest rate from mini is very low (0.9%) Since they are pushing out 2010 model for 2011 MMC model which coming in September, we have been talking on invoice price not MSRP.
The CR-Z is a new model so there is no special. It's a first year of a brand new model. I have decided to lease just to be safe. The lowest money factor I see is 0.00255 (6.12% as interest rate). The first dealer I had visited offered me 0.00485, based on 800+ credit. Of cause I walked away.

Logically, I should pick up the Mini. More power, same handling if not better, rear seats, came from europe, Brits...
But I followed my silly side of mind and signed my life on the CR-Z because I've been a Japan and UK Honda lover. (I don't like USA Honda. They alway take away the good stuffs.)

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
SUCCESS!!! Got the call a couple hours ago and I am now the proud owner!!!! Amazing interest rates right now.

·
Registered
417 Posts
This is funny because i told the salesman to call me as soon as the truck pulled in (he did) I put about 20 miles on the car on the test drive, and took it home that day. He sure did not mind getting rid of it early lol

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.