Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
886 Posts
Damn.. I just got a $200.00 ticket (250 after getting it 'reduced') for going 70 in a 60mph! I think it's cruel and unusual punishment!
Still, I feel better about that than I would a photo ticket.. Those are just wrong! The idea of the law is to stop you from hurting yourself or others, and a camera can't determine that.. it's just fund-raising.
Looks like you were the only car on the road, and I'm sure you can handle the crz at 72mph.

·
Premium Member
3,097 Posts
In CA if you you where going just 3 MPH more it would be $450! I think where you are at in CA would be $280. CA is now gang rapping motorist that gets tickets to raise revenue since they don't know how to stay in budget.

·
Premium Member
3,097 Posts
CA as in cali? or canada? Because ontario rapes you hard. 50km over = vehicle siezure, licence suspension, $10k fine and your driving record is pretty much screwed.
CA is the official postal abbreviation for California. You could use Cali, So Cal, Nor Cal, Golden State, left coast, The Bread Basket, State of denial, money pit, The Broke State, and Can't get it's crap together state.:iough::ionono::iorun:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.