Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well... I did the unthinkable, traded my two year old EVO X MR Navi for a Silver CR-Z EX Auto with Navi. But this move was good one so far. My wife will soon be driving all over SoCal (job promo) and we need a good economical ride and the EVO X; so as her E350 will not cut it. So here comes in our CR-Z and so far it has brought a lot of good points. My EVO would eat a full worth of gas tank in 5 to 6 days and our CR-Z still has more than half a tank. I'm a gadget nut and I thought my EVO MR had a lot of it and it got stumped by the CR-Z's Navi, Voice, Bluetooth... even the Radio sounds better than the branded Rockford Fosgate in the EVO. The CR-z is no comparison to my former EVO X's 300 hp but the CR-z is not bad at all. Just push that sport mode button and I'm in 7-speed simulated shifting heaven.:thumbsup:

BTW, opinions on honda's 8 year extended service warranty, did you guys get it?

·
Capt'n Jack
9,499 Posts
Nice. Congrats and a good decision... Looks like you spent some time on the EVO mods. Doing the same for the CR-Z?

Welcome to the forum...

·
Premium Member
3,097 Posts
From one So Cal to the other; Hola Amigo! I never did like the new EVO style when Mitsubishi switched to the new body style with the Lancer. To me it looked to much like its lower powered brother. I also thought it lost that buffalo stance of the previous model.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank you for all the welcome. To answer the mod question. It's tempting tomdo it specially seeing all the cool things on the market. But I'm going to hold off until the car is at least payed-off.... Ok maybe some nice wheels and lowering....heheheheh. What's a brand of springs that will keep the ride close to the same feel. I love how it rides stock... Super!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.