1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Proud new owner of the CR-Z
40,000 Miles
2011 Sports

I've now clocked over 1000 miles in 2 weeks of owning the car, I deliver pizzas in this spaceship for extra cash and she is proving very economical so far!

Just went on my first road trip for a photo shoot, I think a Mugen Wing/Kit will be on the table soon...
I have just added Heko wind deflectors as my first "Mod", any suggestions as to anything else that I should add to my x-mas list please share!

She has been named Honda Rousey the CR-Z.

Any tips or

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,653 Posts
Looks great--and low mileage for the age of the car. Welcome to the forum, and you might want to put some WeatherTech floor mats on that wish list....

·
Super Moderator
4,640 Posts
What is the big deal about the rear wiper? I actually put a longer blade on mine and am glad The Speed Bump has one. I have owned Hatchbacks without them and wished they had it.
Someone already deleted the ugly rear wiper for you?

I think she'll look fantastic with a fuel lid trim

·
Registered
71 Posts
What is the big deal about the rear wiper? I actually put a longer blade on mine and am glad The Speed Bump has one. I have owned Hatchbacks without them and wished they had it.
I prefer them too! Personal preference more than functional decision, I suppose; I just have the kid mindset that having a wiper in the rear as well is cooler than none back there at all. I could only possibly complain about it not having an additional speed (unless you're in reverse) for during huge downpour when not moving fast and needing the rear visibility.

·
Super Moderator
4,640 Posts
I prefer them too! Personal preference more than functional decision, I suppose; I just have the kid mindset that having a wiper in the rear as well is cooler than none back there at all. I could only possibly complain about it not having an additional speed (unless you're in reverse) for during huge downpour when not moving fast and needing the rear visibility.
One word RainX

1 - 10 of 10 Posts