Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

I just picked up my first 2012 CRZ EX (CVT). It's Black on Black with Navi. I'm not looking to make too many changes but will likely indulge in a few tasteful mods to suit my aesthetics. I'm a former s2000 and NSX owner (twice each) and lifelong Honda fan. Looking forward to seeing you around.

Asif

·
Registered
251 Posts
Welcome!

If you want to add a backup camera (required IMO) or swap out your awful Honda navigation (also required IMO) check out my post history. I did that to my car and did my best to document my steps.

·
Super Moderator
4,574 Posts
I look forward to see what you do to your CR-Z to make it your own.:grin2: Ask any owners and you will get more ideas than the number of owners. Lots of options just be smart plan out what you want and prioritize what is important to you. Make a budget and a priority list and try and stay with it till it is what you want.:smile2:

I hope we did not scare this owner away. They only made one post:frown2:

·
Registered
251 Posts
I hope we did not scare this owner away. They only made one post:frown2:
If they're anything like me, they'll be back because this is basically the only CRZ resource on the internet. If you want to know how to do something on your CRZ, you'll end up back here whether you want to or not.

·
Premium Member
5,622 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I'm a lifelong Honda owner too, but I think I've owned every model except for the s2000 and NSX (okay, and the Accord,) but the CR-Z has become my favorite.:wink2:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts