Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody! Name's Jason. I live near Huntsville, Alabama. I'm 35, work for the City of Huntsville and just traded my gas guzzling 2009 HEMI Ram for a 2011 North Shore Blue CR-Z, 6 speed, this past Wednesday. I had a CRX when I went to college many years ago. Went to the Honda dealer earlier in the week to trade for a Civic coupe, but when I saw the price of the CR-Z, I decided to get it instead! I read about them last year, but didn't know they were out yet and thought they would be too expensive for my taste. Plan to be around for a while! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hello Hightower!

I am a 46 year old female. I traded in my Cadillac CTS-V for one of these babies. I LOVE it!

For the record... I got the same kind of welcome as you. So, don't feel bad.

I guess if they've never had one of the big American V-8's, they just don't understand...

I've had my CR-Z for almost a month now and can't wait to drive it, everyday!

Enjoy!

·
Capt'n Jack
9,499 Posts
Welcome to the site. We apologize. As an excuse of sorts, sometimes the posting is so fast and furious, one can end up with 100 or so post on top and your intro kind of gets lost in the mix...

Sorry it happened to you. Everyone here always tries to welcome new forum members.

Congrats on your NSB. Looks great!

·
Registered
722 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I had a Hemi 2500 a few years ago but traded that in for a Mustang. Now I have the Z I have finally found my favorite car. One that makes you want to go for those long drives to no-where.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.