Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased my CR-Z used (more on that) in late January of this year. This is my third Honda hybrid - I previously had Civics. I work in the Northern Virginia area and here we are allowed to use the left lane of the interstate when commuting if we have multiple people in the vehicle or are driving a hybrid. This was my original motivation for getting a hybrid back in 2003. Although I liked the looks and feel of the CR-Z, I was hesitant to buy it because it seemed a step backwards on gas milage for me.

Well I stopped by the dealership to have the oil changed on the Civic and found a black CR-Z Navi with 600 miles on it. It was discounted ($20k) but still had the original warranty, etc. Too good of a deal to pass up - and I'm glad I took it. It's been great for commuting (39-40 mpg) and a ton of fun on weekends driving the twisty backroads near my home.

I'll have to upload a picture of my new car covered in 4" of snow the day after I bought it - what a way to welcome a new machine to the fold.

·
Capt'n Jack
9,499 Posts
Hi, Welcome to the forum and congrats.. Also traded in a 07 Civic Hybrid. What a difference...!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.