Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Interior

I flipped the interior picture around for us Yanks. Looking at the right hand drive picture made me feel like I was watching TV upside down.

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
What does everyone think of the new rear end / tail lights??? Interesting to see a different style on them. Not sure if will hit production or not, but the rear end has seemed to take a BIG change.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Overall I love every aspect of this vehicle based on the pictures. The picture posted above, however, for a split second made me think a little bit. Imagine thinner tires and pie plate hub caps, BAM, it is an Insight. I expect a further watered down look. Which for me is actually fine. It will make it more affordable and it gives the folks that like to modify with aftermarket parts something to do. The biggest thing for me personally is the stick shift. No stick, no sale.

·
Registered
113 Posts
WOW....absolutely amazing!!!! If this is truly gonna to be the production model I am so stoked!!! This car just keeps getting better and better. Definetly looks like Honda will include a 5 speed, seeing as there is the stick shift on the interior shots. Even though the interior does look plasticy...it is typical of cars these days. The exterior shots make this car a true winner!!! Honda did a great job! :001_tt1::drool::drool:

·
Registered
145 Posts
Appears as if has truly taken a hatchback form now. Not in love with the taillights but have seen MUCH MUCH worse.

I love the front end though, aggressive but doesn't over do it. I can't stop staring at the pictures.

Can't wait to see the car in person or a walkaround video of the car.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
WOW....absolutely amazing!!!! If this is truly gonna to be the production model I am so stoked!!! This car just keeps getting better and better. Definetly looks like Honda will include a 5 speed, :001_tt1::drool::drool:
I think it actually is a 6 speed manual if I read the article right.

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Has anyone else noticed the lack of exhaust/muffler tip on the car. Will be interesting to see what Honda has planned, if just a simple normal single tip or something more extravagant like we saw in the prototype

·
Registered
83 Posts
WOW!!...and not in a good way. Not sure if I like this new rear end approach Honda has taken. Looks like an Insight with an aggressive body kit or something. The front of the cars styling does not match the rear of the car.

I have to admit I really like the interior though. Looks like it really draws the driver in and would make them feel completely in control. The sight of the manual shifter is also very welcome!!

And now for all the blue on the headlights / taillights - is this just promo lighting? I don't see how that could be legal in the US. I once had blue reverse lights and got a ticket to remove them and thats only when I'm driving in reverse.!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Been looking at the pics. Don't think this is as close as it is said.

It's too good. They'll dull it down some, maybe a lot, before we get to release. Still, if it's close and the price is reasonable, I'm in.

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
It's too good. They'll dull it down some, maybe a lot, before we get to release. Still, if it's close and the price is reasonable, I'm in.
What else do you think they will change? Think we will see anymore drastic body changes (new taillights, exhaust tips, bumpers)?

I'm very interested to see the production model headlights and taillights - as the current ones just still seem for show (too much blue :tong:)

·
Premium Member
100 Posts
Holy crap!! I go away for a week and the car has completely changed.

Interior looks great, exterior looks great. I don't think there is anything I don't like on it.
As far as things further changing, I do not see those wheels staying. At least not on the factory car. Expect some typical ugly Honda factory hubcaps :lol: I'm sure lots of people will go aftermarket wheels anyways.

Interior confirms 6 speed which is a huge bonus, but sort of a badly kept Honda secret.

Looks like they still kept that mini rear bumper window. Guess it must be for visibility out the back while reversing.

Also, like a previous user said, where is the exhaust tips?? Don't see them on the new car.

·
Registered
78 Posts
The changes made are spectacular. I love the new front end, looks great. Gives an overall very aggressive and dominant stance to the car. If this car rolled up to a parking lot, heads will turn and stare.

Best looking hybrid out there, bar none

1 - 20 of 32 Posts