Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Honda CR-Z GT Navi 2010
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,
I’ve owned my CR-Z GT Navi since November 2119. It was white but I’ve had it wrapped in Gloss Fiery Orange.
I have a Problem with the 12v Battery draining after around 12 hours of sitting in the garage. This the 3rd battery in 4 months. nothing is left on. I have been told that the HFT module could be defective and causing the massive drain. Can anyone tell me where the module is situated and easiest way to access it please .

7B3B888E-7A7C-49A8-B633-1BBA35A77D90.png
(y)

·
Registered
42 Posts
Car looks very cool in that colour!

There is a link on here somewhere to the US service manual there might be slight differences but all CR-Z models globally seem very similar. It looks from that like the control unit is in the glovebox area.

·
Registered
Honda CR-Z GT Navi 2010
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Car looks very cool in that colour!

There is a link on here somewhere to the US service manual there might be slight differences but all CR-Z models globally seem very similar. It looks from that like the control unit is in the glovebox area.
Cheers, I’ll have a look at that later. I’ve asked people on the UK sites but not many know where it was located. Came on here and found it in about 5 minutes,..lol (y)(y)(y)

·
Registered
2014 CR-Z, Base, CVT
110 Posts
2119?Damn bro u living in the future.

Thankfully you found it, I don't know where it is on RHD cars.
On U.S cars, it's to the right of the glove box, take about 10 minutes to disconnect.

Did that solve the issue? A battery going flat in 12 hours is a very big drain.

·
Registered
Honda CR-Z GT Navi 2010
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
2119?Damn bro u living in the future.

Thankfully you found it, I don't know where it is on RHD cars.
On U.S cars, it's to the right of the glove box, take about 10 minutes to disconnect.

Did that solve the issue? A battery going flat in 12 hours is a very big drain.
I live for the future, (y) I found it and disconnected it this morning and left a full battery on the car, I will be going to my garage tomorrow to check it out. I will update you when I know more(y)

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts