Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i drive a Mugen SI, i have had it for 2 years, and looking for a change, and i am liking the CR-Z, so i signed up on here to learn more bout them to help make my decision

and this is my current 4 wheeled project

and then my non 4 wheeled projects :thumbsup:
before

after

then i had it refinished

so thats just bout all i have now, as u can tell i am very busy doing different, things, pls give me advise with the CR-Z
look forward to getting to know u guys and making new friends

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
im looking for something to keep me below the radar, my town there are only 5 mugens, and i stick out like a sore thumb, in my line of work, thats not a good thing, hell, if my back pay comes through, i may pay of the si and buy the crz

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
close, i work with the police everyday, but for now i work loss prevention, and people i bust are starting to know what car i drive, since im the only one on my side of town, ive had to stop goin to the local meets, but the hybrid aspect of the crz will keep me low in my neck of the woods

·
Premium Member
5,333 Posts
Nice Si. I don't know if I would change from a Mugen Si to a CRZ. But, hopefully bizzybear will chime in, since he has an Si.
:iough: "had and Si" :sadwavey:
and people i bust are starting to know what car i drive, since im the only one on my side of town, ive had to stop goin to the local meets,
:eek:hsnap:

so you keep the same name on here as 8thcivic :giggle:

personally the Mugen Si is a great car... if it's possible i'd do what you said in the other post and pay off the Si and get the CR-Z... otherwise just get the CR-Z :) or at the very least go test drive one... if you remember any of my posts from 8th, then you'd know i had a blast with my Si... and i don't have a CR-Z yet, but i can't wait to get my hands on one... especially after my test drive...

btw, check out this thread http://www.crzforum.com/forum/new-member-introduction/568-anyone-here-8thcivic-com.html

·
Premium Member
5,333 Posts
1 - 20 of 99 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.