Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, from Minneapolis. I Just found this forum today and like it so far.

I finally test drove a EX model today(CVT) after months of looking online. I was really pleased and I hope to pull the trigger next week. Looking forward to contributing as an owner soon.

·
Capt'n Jack
9,499 Posts
Pickin it up on Saturday and I can't wait. Went with the CBP EX with a couple accessories.
Welcome and let us know when you pick it up. Pictures are always most welcome...

·
Registered
533 Posts
Definitely look up the accessories you'd want on HandA.com and other sites similar to it. I've seen someone save $150 total on their accessories because they didn't get them at the stealership.

$150 was almost my tint job. ;D

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Definitely look up the accessories you'd want on HandA.com and other sites similar to it. I've seen someone save $150 total on their accessories because they didn't get them at the stealership.

$150 was almost my tint job. ;D
Great deals on that site. I just got 3 accessories which I applied my "Presidents Day gift card" towards which they through in the deal to save some cash but i think I will buy elsewhere for the rest. Those prices are significantly cheaper and ive seen somce deals on ebay as well. Will post some pics soon.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.