Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All,
never joined a forum before... only lurked! proud to be a member of the CRZ community! Just purchased a Storm Silver CRZ-EX from Hayward Honda.. go a great deal .. getting 43 MPG average, and on trips to Stockton, I'm getting 50 MPG!!! LOVE THIS CAR!!! not just economical, but looks awesome! I commute all over the Bay and in the last month, I've only seen 3 others on the road, so the sense of exclusivity makes owning this puppy even better. Intalled armrest and illuminated door sill and looking for wheels!

Stay in touch, ya'll!

Dan (CRZen1)

·
Capt'n Jack
9,499 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the Forum :thumbsup:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi all! I'm just like the OP, usually a lurker on forums, but I decided to go ahead and join! I'm from the East Bay, but work is at SF (have to suffer the morning Bay Bridge commute LOL). After reading so much information here that negates most of the online reviews I've read elsewhere about the CR-Z, I'm really starting to consider it as my next car. Hope to buy one sometime this year, but some things are still holding me off (anticipating the 2012 Civic Si or the hotter CR-Z =P). Coming from an 8thgen Si, I'm not sure how my expectations will handle a CR-Z purchase at his point, argh! But anyway, happy to be a new member on these forums ^.^!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.