Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Decided to go a different route than clear/white light fog lamps.

Replaced with Piaa Ion Plasma Yellow 4000k bulbs.

Decided to change out the high beams. I drive a lot at night and the highbeams seemed too dim to me. Changed with Piaa Extreme Hyper White Plus 4000k

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Did you have to take your bumper off to install the fog light bulbs?

No. In the wheel well in front of the tire there are two screws and one push pin under the front fender just ahead of the wheel well.

Hmm, I dont know if that made any sense. I cant take pics now but I do know that there is a "How to change your fog light bulb" section in the owners manual.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
No Piaa bulbs are $80-90 if you buy them in a store. Look on Amazon and they are half price. They are brighter for sure but the fogs are aimed so low that they seem to only illuminate the first 20 feet in front of your car. I drive a lot at night so I felt that the high beams were at least necessary and maybe the fogs are mostly for looks.

·
Registered
579 Posts
No. In the wheel well in front of the tire there are two screws and one push pin under the front fender just ahead of the wheel well.

Hmm, I dont know if that made any sense. I cant take pics now but I do know that there is a "How to change your fog light bulb" section in the owners manual.
Yea, that'd be cool. Just a pic or two of the exact area. I have an idea. Ill take a look during daylight.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.