Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2014 CR-Z, Base, CVT
462 Posts
First thing, welcome to the forum!

AFAIK those rims are stock. Most CR-Zs come with those, although I usually see them painted silver, not black.

Reactions: 15pearlcrzzz

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
There are 3 variants of that same wheel blank: the Black paint with machined lip as seen here; silver painted with no machined lip; and metallic gray painted with a machined lip.

Then there's the 2016 salad shooters.

·
Registered
2014 CR-Z, Base, CVT
462 Posts
There are 3 variants of that same wheel blank: the Black paint with machined lip as seen here; silver painted with no machined lip; and metallic gray painted with a machined lip.

Then there's the 2016 salad shooters.
There's also the 17" 10 spoke wheels. One variant is all gray, the other is black with a machined face. Those are very uncommon though.

Reactions: 15pearlcrzzz

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
There's also the 17" 10 spoke wheels. One variant is all gray, the other is black with a machined face. Those are very uncommon though.
yes, those were a dealer-installed option, not factory equipment... much more common in the UK. the color options on those were metallic grey, dark grey, and black, all with a machined face. We got the metallic grey here in the US.

There's also the HPD 18" wheels.

·
Registered
208 Posts

I have the 17" with grey paint. Imported from japan, offered there as Modulo with different centre caps to the UK optional alloys.

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
ooooh, I like those center caps. I had made some semi-custom ones with Enkei stickers and a blank center caps... looked really good until I lost one on the highway and only had 3.

·
Registered
208 Posts
They need a refurb and I'm nervous to touch the centre caps. I'm gonna give them a light sanding an re-lacquer them. I have the crz decals for the side too, I'll do them and the coilovers in one day and get some pics up

·
Registered
61 Posts
Can anybody suggest where I can get some stock rims ? Thanks, Laura View attachment 63025
Hi Laura! Glad you are happy with your Z. As several others have mentioned, you do have the original stock wheels and I think they look great. I have the same wheels on my 14 and I think Honda did a good job of finding wheels that compliment the car.

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hi Laura! Glad you are happy with your Z. As several others have mentioned, you do have the original stock wheels and I think they look great. I have the same wheels on my 14 and I think Honda did a good job of finding wheels that compliment the car.

I love them! Thank you. I'm not a big fan of black rims but these just look great!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts