Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all. Just picked mine up on Saturday this week. Totally love it!

I have the factory spoiler and front lip on order for it as well as a set of 17in bronze wheels and 225/45/17 tires. Should look nice once it is all on.

Ill post up some pics once everything is here. Right now it is just a plain Jane white CVT EX

· Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I like the smaller factory spoiler. It looks nice. The Megan one is a bit too race car for me. I had a "Race Car" but I am just wanting a nice daily driver now with some nice looks for car shows when I want to go, and not feel out of place at an AutoX either. Ill have pics of the car Monday hopefully when my wheels show up. Here are some pics of the old "Race Car" however:

· Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well here are some pics of the CRZ for now.

Just picked it up from the dealer:

After Factory Spoiler install, gotta wash it yet:

Wheels on order: 17x7.5 Bronze MB Weapons w/ Yokohama Avid ENVigor Performance All Seasons 225/45/17

Wheels should be here Monday. I am also going to order the factory front lip, tint the windows, maybe have my buddy make a custom rear section for the exhaust. But that is about it. Going to run stock class SCCA with it. Should be fun. Got almost 40MPG on first trip to Chicago. I really like it. Not the same kind of power, but sporty none the less.

So Current / upcoming mods list:
17x7.5 Bronze MB Weapon Wheels
Yokohama Avid ENVigor Performance All Seasons 225/45/17
Honda Performance Rear Spoiler
HID Conversion on the Fog Lights (already installed)
Honda Performance Front Spoiler (going to order)
Honda Performance Rear Diffuser (going to order)
Custom Axel Back Exhaust (Going to have built)
Some sort of intake (I need to find one)
Window Tint (Need to set up appointment)

That is about it, and most likely will stay about it. I am not going to mod it out of warranty or do anything crazy to it. All Honda or Honda approved stuff on this one. I already checked about the intake and HHP is going to be making one, and the exhaust they said won't change anything. So I am set and happy with my hybrid.

· Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Here is another of the forester:

They are 18x8.5 in Drag Wheels with 245/45/18 tires. The Forester is now even lower on BC Racing Coilovers modded from a 2008 STi. (My old car) and it has 22mm front and rear Perrin sway bars as well as SPT performance exhaust on it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.