Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,
Im Derrick, and hopefully gonna be a future oner of a crystal black pearl crz. Been looking at peoples vids and comments all over the internet about hating this car and all i have to say to that is stfu. The crz is simply amazing, Well that is all

·
Registered
239 Posts
Welcome!
I think the reason there are so many haters is that they don't understand the idea behind the car. They are so used to have either a sports car or a hybrid car not both in one. Sometimes we just have to accept the new!

·
Registered
163 Posts
We know you won't be disappointed with your choice.

I went looking for a semi-luxury car (leather, climate control, cruise control etc), wanted a really nice stereo, bluetooth, and really nice internal and external looks. I've been looking at all sorts of other cars since placing my CR-Z order, but can't find one that has so much for the price. I'm looking forward to receiving such a hi-tech gadget.

Track worthy balls out sports car wasn't what I wanted, I drive to work in it for christ's sake :) I think I can do without a K20 engine etc.

·
Registered
122 Posts
A lot of people are passing judgement based solely on stats and figures, but have never driven the car. Read a review from a publication that's driven the car, and you will see that it makes sense to them. I've only read a couple that had complaints, but most say it's a great little car with amazing steering and handling.

1991 CRX Si: 5MT, 0-60 ~8.5s, ~35MPG
2011 CRZ (Sport Mode): 6MT, 0-60 ~8.7s, ~35MPG

The new CRZ is basically a SAFE version of the final production CRX Si! At a starting price of $19k USD I'd say Honda hit the nail right on the head.

Still, I'd love if they had used the 1.8L Civic motor instead of the 1.5L Fit motor, but maybe we will still see that in a couple years

·
Registered
579 Posts
yea, it's a hybrid pple. Pple forget that. I already knew what I was getting into before I got it. But I myself wanted something sporty. It was the best of both worlds. I tell you for 122 hp, it scoots in the 6spd. I think the 2600lb curb weight helps too.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.