Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

Just thought I would pop in and say hello, was looking for some place with info on this car I got and also just a place to chat in general. I purchased my 2011 CR-Z EX/Navi on Sat so I am still getting used to how it handles and making list of mod ideas (previous cars were a 2005 Scion tC and 2005 Mitsubishi Eclipse GTS)... and now poke around the threads and look for info and ideas :D

-RaVen

· Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the welcome everyone :)

I named mine Lunar Rain since one of my former cars was name Sangre Rain and the other Luna Muerta.

Already finding some interesting threads with plenty of info, I am sure I will be chiming in soon :)

-RaVen

· Registered
15 Posts
welcome! where about Arkansas are you located? I have yet to call a CRZ my own but the second i get my shot I will have one.

· Registered
15 Posts
im in fayetteville. we have 3 different CRZ's here. im suprised we dont have more being in hippie land. lol

dont be surprised if a silver subaru impreza wagon tries to chase you down to say hi though

· Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
haha ok I will keep an eye out, I already have plenty of my buds from Scikotics chasing me down now that I traded the tC for a CR-Z :p they just wanna say hello though haha :)

-R

· Registered
121 Posts
Welcome. I have served abroad in the military for the last 17 years but I was born and raised in Pangburn, Arkansas (population 583). My parents still live in Beebe, and I have several relatives in Fayetville. I just bought my North Blue EX NAVI 5 hours ago and have no regrets about trading in my GTR for it. By the way, I like the avatar. I have a custom built chopper for fun, and instead of having some tough patch on my jacket back, I have a giant Master Shake. People either get it or are like "what the hell is that."

· Registered
434 Posts
Welcome. I have served abroad in the military for the last 17 years but I was born and raised in Pangburn, Arkansas (population 583). My parents still live in Beebe, and I have several relatives in Fayetville. I just bought my North Blue EX NAVI 5 hours ago and have no regrets about trading in my GTR for it. By the way, I like the avatar. I have a custom built chopper for fun, and instead of having some tough patch on my jacket back, I have a giant Master Shake. People either get it or are like "what the hell is that."
I was born in Conway, and graduated from high school in Beebe. I left Beebe for Colorado about 4 years go.

· Capt'n Jack
9,491 Posts
Shush.. Don't tell no-one but lived in Morrilton for a year or so when I was much younger. Worked in Little Rock Coleman Dairy making plastic jugs... Whew, that was like a lifetime ago. Maybe when I was 17?? Ah, the reason I joined the Navy = life changing experience.

:thumbsup:

Teasing of course. Had a good time in Morrilton. House had a good pond next to it with excellent fishing (cat and even a few bass). Fond memories.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.