Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner

New Forum Area (Member Build Threads)

47K views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  Scotty001 
#1 ·
By popular vote a this new area has been created..

I have already moved the member build threads that I was able to find into this area but, there may be a few more out there that I missed. If you run across one that you think belongs here, PM me..

:thumbsup:

#3 ·
^ Yep.. Done deal..

#4 ·
In order to keep this somewhat organized.. If you create a thread here the preferred title would be something like..

Scotty's Build Thread: SSM (no I do not yet have a build thread, just an example)

Not required but will better let other members know from the title who's build thread it is..

#5 ·
Some Build Thread Etiquette.

These are not rules but some ideas to respect other member's build threads.. I'll add to them.

First - we will start with this idea...

1. I'm sure comments and discussions are always welcome from those who create their own build threads, but try not to hijack a member's build thread with your own pics and questions etc.

Create and use your own build thread for this.

When hijacking another member's thread, it detracts from other members being able to really view that thread which has been created for the member, viewing his or her build and his or her pictures and ideas etc.

Simular subject - usually not a good idea to post the same pics and questions across multiple threads.. Just use your own build thread and we will come..

Maybe more to follow.. :thumbsup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.