Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I traded in my 2008 Pontiac G8 GT towards a new 2011 Honda CRZ EX 6-Speed with Navi in Black Pearl. Getting used to this small car because my old car was rather big in size going miss the G8 but had to let it go.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hey there! I'm in eastern NC.

I traded in my 07 Cadillac CTS-V. It's a different driving experience, as I've always had a big American V-8 muscle car. But, I love it! I don't miss the large car.

I got the Crystal Black Pearl, as well!

Hope you enjoy yours, as much as I'm enjoying mine!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I actually enjoying the gas mileage I am getting with the CRZ and its a great car. I drive a lot and was one of the main selling point. I was getting about 16MPG with my G8 with all the mods I had done to it. Possibly looking into buying another G8 or a 2010 Camaro SS in the near future as my toy car. The CRZ is going to stay pretty much stock as my daily commuter.

·
Registered
666 Posts
I smell a TREND here...

Just traded my 2010 Camaro SS for a CR-Z on Wednesday. Love it!

Gas prices are going through the roof! Next is the wife's (un-needed) 7 passenger 4WD V8 Chevy Tahoe. She picked out her dream car today. 2011 Honda Accord V6 EX LOADED! Hopefully we'll trade the Tahoe in the next 6 months or so...

Welcome to the site! :thumbsup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.