Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone! Kinda been lurking around the past few months but we finally picked up our CRZ this past weekend! Waited until there were a sufficient amount in the LA dealerships and then my sister (ex-car/sportbike saleswoman and a total badass) and I went to get a halfway decent price. After she made one salesman cry, and we were asked to leave another dealership :pP: ... I drove home my new white, ex, (stock) crz back to SD for invoice!

I've seen one other white crz in college area.. but so far that's been it!

Anyways! Hi!

·
Registered
314 Posts
Hey everyone! Kinda been lurking around the past few months but we finally picked up our CRZ this past weekend! Waited until there were a sufficient amount in the LA dealerships and then my sister (ex-car/sportbike saleswoman and a total badass) and I went to get a halfway decent price. After she made one salesman cry, and we were asked to leave another dealership :pP: ... I drove home my new white, ex, (stock) crz back to SD for invoice!

I've seen one other white crz in college area.. but so far that's been it!

Anyways! Hi!
WELCOME and congrats! Don't forget the photos!!! :pics:

·
Registered
5 Posts
hey fellow CRZ'r,
I'm probably the other white CRZ in the college area. Hello! all. picked mine up 10/15 for 21600 OTD. Dont know if that was a good deal or not but wanted the car that day! Auto EX-no Nav.

·
Banned
251 Posts
hey fellow CRZ'r,
I'm probably the other white CRZ in the college area. Hello! all. picked mine up 10/15 for 21600 OTD. Dont know if that was a good deal or not but wanted the car that day! Auto EX-no Nav.
hey you fellow san diego'r down for a meet up sometime soon? PM me or text me at 213 271 8722 and check out the regional forum socal thread.. there is a big honda meet today and every first thursdays.. i am stuck here or else i would go thanks and you got a good enough deal i would say better than mine :thumbsup:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.