Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to the forums.

Unless there are unknown mechanical issues you should be pretty good with reliability. I think someone has whole maintenance checklist but the tl;dr is change fluids, tyres, and under the hood battery (load test first) if you cannot determine when it was last serviced but you put an additional 2K in it so you most likely did that already.
Thanks! Checked all the basics and seems mechanically good. Only problem that has developed is the Belt tensioner bearing needs replacing, it sounded very poor before I took it to the shop!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Initial Vehicle Report - Rapid Car Check
Well...probably wasn't with that many failed inspections and amount of advisories. Hope SwiftyNI you're aware of this...
Car came with a heap of history, receipts etc for all the work that's ever been done on it - all honda authorised dealers too! I was really impressed with all this which is why I chose this one over other examples.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That looks Amazing for a 10 year old car. Heck it looks better than some new cars too! I'm sure it was very well taken care of.

I've used my car for Amazon deliveries a few times.

View attachment 65373 View attachment 65374

It was a tight fit for sure, but it worked well. The higher MPG also helped out.
Ha! This looks exactly like how I have mine during deliveries.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts