Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys,

Ive been reading some of these threads and everyone seems really helpful. I tend to get bored at work so ill be on here often. Im pretty much useless when it comes to tuning because ive never done it but i LOVE my new car.

Anyways like i said ive been reading the forums and i see a lot of highend tuning talk going on which i would love to sponge up just for informational purposses but i would really like some help with something kind of on the lower end. I would really like to pep up my CR-Z i.e., looks and performance WITHOUT voiding my current warranty and the extended warranty i purchased. If this isnt possible then thats fine too ill just keep right on enjoying the hell out of my stock CR-Z but if i could pep it up a bit to have even more fun then it would just make what i consider the perfect car for me that much better.

Anyways thanks in advance and ill be seeing you on the boards.

Rick

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
yea OP i'm in the same boat as you. Want to at some more Zest, but don't wanna VOID warranties! Happy either way though.

You can start with the simple stuff. LED interior/exterior lighting, new Rims/Tires, and the various acc. adons, Window Tint.

Its the performance stuff i'm worried about.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ya ive already scheduled my tinting to get done a week from now. Im deffinetly going to get some tires and rims, but i would like to know if i get like a cold air intake or the mugen intake will things like that void the warranty.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
is it just me or are there not a lot of things for the cr-z out there yet. Maybe im just looking in the wrong places but does anyone have a site that has good quality products for the crz that would fit what im trying to do with it?

·
Registered
664 Posts
i wouldnt worry about slapping on the simple intake/exhaust. those won't do much to affect your warranty. even if you're due for warranty work, unless the exhaust or intake caused the problem, they cant deny you from your warranty. if worse comes to worst, you can always take off whatever part you think might cause you to get your warranty denied and put the stock part back on. honda, as a whole, isnt too strict with that stuff though, from my experience.

if you stay away from turbos, motor swaps, and the like, you'll be ok. welcome to the boards!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.