Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!

First of all, sorry for the bad english langage used here. :blush:

I bought a white CR-Z GT finition with Electra Pack (17" alloy rims) the 3rd of August. Compared to the luxury level (top end level in France), it lacks the leather and the glass roof. I added the armrest in accessory.

All my family is affected by the Honda virus:
89' and 91 Civic 1.6 (mother)
93' Legend (father)
93' Prelude 2.3 4WS (my other car)
94' CRX Del-Sol (Brother)
09' Jazz/Fit (mother)
Just an exception with the last car of my father to replace the old Legend (Hopefully, he keep it): a Lexus 450h. (not a Honda, but a wonderful piece of engineering)

Just after the car's reception, I'm gone in Spain for my holidays with my life.
The car has traveled 2700 kms.

My quick advice on the car is that succeed to do a little eco/fun driving car. We mainly use the Econ mode and even in this mode, it's not bad to drive.
On the other hand, I used just a few moments the Sport mode and I just have a big smile on my face every time I use it. :dancing:

Here is some photos. I add my Prelude in my garage zone.
If you need some informations, I will try to answer! :hi5:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you all for your welcoming.
About the LED headlights, firstly, I tought I would not like them (I don't like them on the Audi) but finally, and sorry for you, they feet perfectly with the car.
It's strange but I feel they are less powerful than on other cars, so I keep them. :p
I will add some photos on the august contest.

Have a nice day :thumbsup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.