Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Three year lease was up on the BMW 335xi. Took it back, got a black CR-Z. Not missing the 335xi at all! Half the monthly payment and less than half the gas, I'm happy more than happy! Got the windows tinted today. I will try to get some pics up soon!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Sounds great. Welcome. Mine is in the shop today getting the XM radio accessory and arm rest installed. The guys at the dealership were eagerly waiting for it yesterday. It's the first Z they've had a chance to work on.

sparrow

·
Registered
136 Posts
Three year lease was up on the BMW 335xi. Took it back, got a black CR-Z. Not missing the 335xi at all! Half the monthly payment and less than half the gas, I'm happy more than happy! Got the windows tinted today. I will try to get some pics up soon!
welcome, that's exactly what I am going to say
my dad bought me a 323i and I am planning to trade in for a CR-Z
I figure CR-Z is equal to half of the expenses
great choice

·
Registered
159 Posts
Can't wait for my lease to end on my '09 Maxima. LOve the car, but it is time to reduce my expenses.
Traded my leased CR-V in for the CR-Z on Saturday; had almost $4k in equity. Couldn't wait for the lease to end 20 months from now. With $1K down, lease payments are $53 less. The CR-Z is so fun to drive, especially compared to the CR-V. It reminds me of the 1989 Prelude I had for years and years.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Traded my leased CR-V in for the CR-Z on Saturday; had almost $4k in equity. Couldn't wait for the lease to end 20 months from now. With $1K down, lease payments are $53 less. The CR-Z is so fun to drive, especially compared to the CR-V. It reminds me of the 1989 Prelude I had for years and years.

That is my problem. I pay $480.55 on my lease and I have 17 payments left ($8200). Too much no one will touch it. Dont get me wrong the car is hot, fast (290hp), every option you can get, inclduing panaromic sunroof. White, with blacked out windows. The new Max is hot and I always get stares. But, costs approx. $50-60 per fill up and it last a week around 300 miles. I know the CRZ will be less on gas, not as fast, but just as fun I am sure. I owned a 1986 CRX and 1990 CRX SI, loved them both. I can pictire it now, black CRZ, loaded, tinted out, with 17" or 18" aftermarket rim with machine lip. The tail on the back. Hot! 6 Spd of course.

·
Registered
159 Posts
That is my problem. I pay $480.55 on my lease and I have 17 payments left ($8200). Too much no one will touch it. Dont get me wrong the car is hot, fast (290hp), every option you can get, inclduing panaromic sunroof. White, with blacked out windows. The new Max is hot and I always get stares. But, costs approx. $50-60 per fill up and it last a week around 300 miles. I know the CRZ will be less on gas, not as fast, but just as fun I am sure. I owned a 1986 CRX and 1990 CRX SI, loved them both. I can pictire it now, black CRZ, loaded, tinted out, with 17" or 18" aftermarket rim with machine lip. The tail on the back. Hot! 6 Spd of course.
Have you tried to trade your Maxima (which sounds really nice!) at a Honda dealer? Do you know if there is a positive or negative difference between the payoff on it and the KBB value of your Maxima?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.