Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner

New CR-Z Atlanta

1K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Lightdasher 
#1 ·
Hello everyone! ??

A few weeks ago I bought a black 2011 base model CR-Z (MT) and have been extremely happy with my purchase. This is the first manual transmission car I have ever owned, and I’ve been having an absolute blast driving around in this thing. This is also my very first time ever posting on ANY auto forum, but I definitely see myself coming to you guys at some point for advice on aftermarket / miscellaneous discussions.

I’ve yet to take any photos of the car, but it’s nothing special (aside from being a CR-Z ?). So those might come soon.

Anyways, thanks in advance for a warm welcome!

#2 ·
Welcome to the forum, and have fun shifting! Have you checked out the "ABC's" thread yet? It has some good links for new owners--I still go back to some of the links myself....

#3 ·
Welcome to the forum! This is my first manual car as well, I believe I can relate very much to what you're feeling with your CR-Z. I'll actually be in Atlanta for the next few days to visit family, would be awesome if we end up passing one another somewhere along the way; I love spotting other CR-Zs. Hope you enjoy your stay here.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.