Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do I understand correctly from the Navi-manual that the screen will not automatically adjust day/night if the headlights are set to automatic? I prefer to drive with the headlights on for visibility (so others see me since it's a small car) and have the headlights come on full after dark or in a parking garage. Its no-big deal to shift day/night back and forth by button or voice, but would have thought HONDA would wire it to an LED in the dash rather than the headlight controls. If there is a work-around for this I'd be intrerested in hearing about it.
Lovin' the drive.

·
Registered
250 Posts
I always use automatic for headlight controls and in my experience the day/night mode works with the automatic setting if I am understanding you correctly. So if the headlights turn at any time on then the navi screen will dim.

·
Registered
98 Posts
you can always turn on the dash light (turning the mile reset button clockwise) to full and that would keep the navigation system in day mode, than manually turn it down 2 or 3 steps if you want night mode with lights on .

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.