Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 424 Posts

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As a guy, when talking about our car, we refer to it as, "She or Her". I'm not sure if you ladies do the same, but if you were to name your CR-Z, what would it be? :popcorn:

·
Registered
40 Posts
I wanted to name my baby boy after a fish because of the cute little fin this car sports. Sorry guys, while this car is a BAMF, I will always refer to the CR-Z as adorable. I've seen some cute jagged teeth mods on headlights and the front spoiler at my school. I'm highly considering it.

Still haven't decided on the name though but I'll probably just refer to it as my baby or my boyfriend. Teehee.

·
Registered
200 Posts
I'm a guy but I've never really called my cars by she and her. I usually just say it. I can't think of any females I ever knew that called their car anything other than that thing I have to put up with to get where I need to go. Be interesting to see what a female enthusiast says.

I don't name my cars ever and don't intend to. Maybe I'll call it Oliver

·
Registered
2,149 Posts
I named mine DeeDee. It will be my DD (daily driver) and I plan on getting the license plate DBL DBL= Double Double. I am a HUGE In-N-Out Burger fan.

·
Registered
106 Posts
My boy is named Spark...hence the sig.. My motorcycle is Mantis (yamaha fz6)and also male. I like boys. The Charger was Shark. Husbands Sequoia is female and named Whale by us and the HMS by his coworkers.

I also do the oil changes and detailing. Why pay for what I can do. Some girls like cars. I ride my own motorcycle as well. No bitch seat here.

·
Registered
106 Posts
I named my Spoiled because i saw it goung down the road , said omg!!! How cute!!! My husband pulled in traded my 2004 celica gt right then and i drove it home. Just that quick and simple. Next day someone said you are so Spoiled. There you go!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,097 Posts
Mine have always been female names......... I have to drive it a couple of weeks before I can pick a name. The MINI I had went from Chunky Butt to Beatch.:angry:

·
Registered
23 Posts
We started referring to the car as "Zed" for obvious reasons (to differentiate it from our CR-V), but my wife recently started calling it "Sharky" due to the rooftop antenna. ;)

·
Registered
22 Posts
The aesthetic nature of the car makes me think of a star fighter. I've been looking for something clever to name my car. or maybe a custom license plate. I feel like a star fighter pilot when driving the car.

I was thinking about CRZOOM for a plate. I wish the car came in a yellow. i've always wanted a car painted similar to this.

·
Registered
382 Posts
I will be calling mine PITA when I do get it because it seems to be such a PAIN IN THE A$$ to find a Blue EX 6MT without NAV anywhere near me.

J

·
Registered
522 Posts
although it doesnt roll off the tongue very well, i was thinking Trimaxion. or Tmax for short. or just Max.

does anyone remember the 80s movie Flight of the Navigator? the ship was called Trimaxion,... but the kid called the artificial intelligence Max for short. I think the curves & lines of this car remind me of that ship.... and all the high tech gadgetry inside is def. space aged....

also the ship in the movie had different "driving modes" if you recall - the ship actually elongated to travel at higher speeds :)

yes im a dork. and it's ok.

1 - 20 of 424 Posts