Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know the name of these custom JDM taillights? It’s for bid for 20,000 YEN=$189.76 USD plus shipping tempting but scared it might not even be shipped from Japan due to the pandemic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
those look like a one-off custom job, not something mass-produced.

I have gotten stuff delivered from japan since the pandemic. Shipping costs are up about 30% and there was a week or ten-day delay compared to pre-pandemic purchases.

·
Registered
2014 CR-Z, Base, CVT
409 Posts
Agreed. Looks like they completely replace the red LEDs, and simply installed LED strips for the reverse light, turn signal, as well as adding a red light behind the retroreflector. I believe this is a fog light on non U.S models; you can see a bulb socket that is blocked if you look closely.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

I have gotten stuff delivered from japan since the pandemic. Shipping costs are up about 30% and there was a week or ten-day delay compared to pre-pandemic purchases.
Ziggy with the air ride wide body Z which I see time to time whenever we work on my Z has these taillights but the price he gave me on top of my oem tail lights was way more expensive than this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts