Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I ordered like nearly 3 months ago. It hit the lot today! However, it came too late for them to add all the accessories, so I have to wait until Monday to pick him up :angry:

here is a before shot, i'll get some up after the accessories go on :popcorn:

·
Registered
376 Posts
Sweet. I wanted the red too but could/did not want to wait that long. :hyper:

Congratz!!! Beautiful color.

I am happy with the Pearl White. :pP:

·
Registered
176 Posts
Looks good. Red was my second choice behind gray.

What accessories are you getting?

·
Registered
156 Posts
Congratulations!! I applaud your tenacity and patience! I just got told mine has moved up and may be here this Friday. My dealer already ordered the armrest for me. I'd really like to know what acc's you are getting and how it looks when done. Are you getting the mudflaps for instance? and how much, if any, tint???

Enjoy your beautiful new companion!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I went in today and did all the paperwork, so tomorrow as soon as they are done installing the accessories I can just pick him up and drive off!

I have the 6MT EX trim, so all the goodies therein, plus I *needed* to have....

*arm rest
*illuminated door sills
*tailgate spoiler
*side spoilers
*17" wheels
*splash guards (mud flaps) - we'll see how these look, if I decide to keep them on or not...

oh and I havent decided yet on tint... suggestions?

here's a pic I snapped today: (more to follow)

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
bad news kids: my guy called me and while they were installing the side spoilers, the tech broke a bunch of b*tch clips and now they have to over-night some from california, so alas I *wont* be getting the car tonight as expected. :cry::angry::sadwavey::hyper:

so tonight i will be finishing an ochem test, then a bottle of wine apparently. :beer::waiting:

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.