Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a few pics of my wiper delete mod.
For more info, check Hoi's DIY thread.
All I used was a 1-1/4" metal cap, clear silicone, and black plasti-dip from Lowes.
The metal cap fit in there nice and snug plus the clear silicone locked it all down.
The bottom pic show it on the top left. Thx again for the idea Hoi...:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I was honestly closer to keeping the wiper on.......until those fools at the carwash broke it...

but now that I did it, I'm glad I did...

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
since you had that issue ive been worried, but this week i practiced not using my rear wiper to see if i could deal with it and i think im gonna do the delete myself, but i think im gonna do gloss black to blend alittle more with the window.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi there,

if there is anybody else who wants to "really" clear the rear Window. Try to order a German hatch door. The CR-Z comes without a rear wiper in germany (Europe?)

I don't know if it is possible to get the german/european hatch door everywhere.

Hope you can see it on the picture.

·
CORRUPT
2,351 Posts
Hi there,

if there is anybody else who wants to "really" clear the rear Window. Try to order a German hatch door. The CR-Z comes without a rear wiper in germany (Europe?)

I don't know if it is possible to get the german/european hatch door everywhere.

Hope you can see it on the picture.
I am well aware of the clean wiperless look of the EDM CR-Z hatch... It's the one EDM feature, or lack of feature, that I am envious of. I want to do a complete EDM wiper and washer nozzle delete, but to get the entire hatch from Europe would be really expensive, especially new. And difficult. One possible cost effective way is to find another CR-Z owner in Europe who wants a rear wiper hatch and trade hatches. That way each party would only be paying what it costs to ship a hatch. That's a lot better than paying for a new hatch AND shipping it.

I'd be down to trade for an EDM PWP hatch. Any takers?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.