Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys and ladies!! I used to have a 2011 crz and years later I couldn't get it out of my head so found a mint 15 with 50k miles with the HPD brakes, 18 inch wheels and suspension! It's used as a daily and fun car as I have a 2017 Polestar S60 Volvo. It gets more attention than any car I have had and it's a blast to drive!! I will try and attach pictures!! Good to be back!!

·
Registered
224 Posts
Love the look of those rims and the red calipers just pop! Is there red calipers in the back too?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I could not find a minty 6-Speed! When I was searching a few months ago there were 3 I was looking at and one was a 6-speed but it sold before I could wire the money and was out of state. I live in the Chicagoland area and this one was from Ohio. It needed a little TLC and all services done and fully detailed so I took it to my guy out here that works on supercars and he treated the Honda with the same respect and it came out flawless. The dealer was a Mazda dealer that had this car and didn't know what it had, brakes, suspension and the wheels and got it for 12k! It is a 15 EX CVT 1 previous owner perfect Carfax and is so fun to drive and gets excellent gas mileage even with my spirited commute to work! My Volvo is a fun car to drive as well but you cannot whip around a roundabout in it like the CR-Z. I always had respect for all of you and loved my 2011 so much it made sense to track down another one. It is for sure in its forever home as it sits next to the Volvo and in a couple years a Porsche 911 Carrera 4S. I will keep it forever! I am glad to be here with you all again! -Jimmy

Love the look of those rims and the red calipers just pop! Is there red calipers in the back too?

No the HPD calipers are only in the front. Rear is stock but I can paint them eventually!

Great find, and looks spotless too. Welcome (back) to the forum. Is that an EX/6-Speed?

It is a 15 EX CVT. I had a very hard time trying to find one that was clean with a good carfax in a 6-speed. I was searching for a couple months before I found this one.

Welcome back! And don't be shy with the details and pics of the Polestar either. An underrated car IMO.

My Polestar S60 is currently at the detailer for PPF and full paint correction and ceramic coating. Pics soon to come!! Both the Volvo and the Honda are new to me, I had a 2011 Jaguar XFR and a Volvo S60 T5 AWD and got the Polestar in January and the Honda a month and a half ago and sold the Jag and the other Volvo. I work at a Volvo dealer in Chicago and this one is my 4th Volvo.

The CR-Z has some German friends

Fits right in :)

Would love to see some pictures here of your cars!!! I am thinking about wrapping the roof and back hatch gloss black

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts