Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
My pet peeve which is not new are finger prints on my black car, so i had to figure out how to close the door without getting finger prints, so i stick my finger in the door handle hole to close it and i tell any passenger to do the same, now...... no finger prints.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
159 Posts
Yep...

this car has me trying to maximize fuel economy and now the people in front of me are deciding to ride the brake all the way down the hill while I'm trying to coast down it... I'm painfully aware of these things now.
The CR-Z coasts so well that especially downhill, but even on flat roads, other drivers too often are in the way.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Optimum speed- spinoff of What's Causing This?

Under the best of all conditions, what kind of mileage can you get at the best possible speed?

Flat and straight road,
Windows closed,
AC off,
Constant Speed,
No wind,
Tires properly inflated,
No drafting.
etc.

I would guess something between 40 and 45 would give the best results.
Has anyone checked this?

Does a different grade of gas change this?

I wouldn't mind doing it myself, but "Flat and straight" does not describe ANY of the roads near me.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
oh dear :iough:

on topic - i can't stand when ppl are in front of me at all lol... why do ppl press the brakes anyways?? if it was up to me i'd remove that pedal :rolleyes:
Were you working in Toyota?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.