Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Congratulations on the new ride! I like the white, though I haven't seen one in person yet. It looks like it's not a flat white (pearlescent perhaps?) Wonderful choice! I have the Storm Silver and love it. Would've been happy to take delivery of pretty much any of the colors Honda offers.

Looks good!

·
Premium Member
5,333 Posts
Congratulations on the new ride! I like the white, though I haven't seen one in person yet. It looks like it's not a flat white (pearlescent perhaps?) Wonderful choice! I have the Storm Silver and love it. Would've been happy to take delivery of pretty much any of the colors Honda offers.

Looks good!
it's the EXACT same color used on the TSX... so if you've ever seen a white TSX or see one in the parking lot, you will know what it looks like in person... now picturing it on a CR-Z is harder to do... and the white, honestly, almost swayed my original choice of Blue :eek:mg:
Pearl it is. Looks like tiny blue fleks in the paint if you get close. I've been told by observers it looks more like milk.
:rotfl:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.