Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
My 2011 nav also doing the same thing. Stuck at 4:00pm. And resets the date to 2002 every time I start the car. Pretty ridiculous they never put a menu in to just set it yourself... Hopefully someone figures out the fix!!

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Some good news.. looks like Honda is aware. But, apparently not about the CR-Z yet. I wonder how we can contact them to let them know??

I guess its actually bad news, as its a hardware malfunction. Hardware / software.. so yeah, not good..

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
I wonder if a Honda hds OBD2 tool could set a date? Even if it could though, it might reset.

So what would be the fix.. Updating windows ce? Or getting the date from a different part of the OS maybe?

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
The following is the response I got directly from Honda:

We genuinely value you as an American Honda customer and we appreciate the opportunity to respond to your concern. On behalf of American Honda Motor Co., Inc., we offer our sincere apologies for the circumstances which prompted you to reach us.

We apologize for any frustration you may have experience but, this is a new, but now known issue, and we are already working on a fix/update that is forthcoming. All we know as of now is based on the vehicle that this problem should be fixed by summer 2022 or sooner.

At this time your case will be closed.

Sincerely,

American Honda Motor Co., Inc.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts