Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dropped off my Z to have the Mugen kit installed this past Saturday, and stopped by to take progress shots after work today. It should be finished tomorrow, all that's left is the rear spoiler, rear diffuser and side emblems. They told me I got the 53rd kit out of 300 available, and, apparently, currently the only Mugen CRZ in the central time zone.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The kit got finished today and I am extremely pleased with it, I didn't think I'd be big on the spoiler, but it's really not as bad as some pictures make it look.

Looking forward to starting to go to some car shows!

·
Capt'n Jack
9,499 Posts
^Outstanding. Thanks for sharing...

Thinking getting the rears more flush, some tint and man, you are there...

·
Registered
632 Posts
The kit got finished today and I am extremely pleased with it, I didn't think I'd be big on the spoiler, but it's really not as bad as some pictures make it look.

Looking forward to starting to go to some car shows!

Looks great. How much did the kit set you back?

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Dropped off my Z to have the Mugen kit installed this past Saturday, and stopped by to take progress shots after work today. It should be finished tomorrow, all that's left is the rear spoiler, rear diffuser and side emblems. They told me I got the 53rd kit out of 300 available, and, apparently, currently the only Mugen CRZ in the central time zone.

my local dealership has a mugen crz on the showroom floor. its $9500 added on top of the price of the car.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
689 Posts
The parts department at your dealership should be able to order them, they went out to the public about 2 weeks ago for order.

That's really bizarre.
You would not happen to have the paperwork with all the part numbers so I can walk in fully loaded would you?

Also do he LEDs for the licence plate are work? Tied to speical switch or to the headlights?

·
Registered
107 Posts
Not a big fan on that mugen wheels too but every else looks very nice.
Also the front license plate position really bothers me no matter if it's on stock or on the mugen kit...why do they always have to ruin the sexy front grill like that..sigh...
Anyhow, CONGRATS!! LOOKING GOOD!!!!

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
@Eagle Unfortunately there aren't LED's in the grill, I wish there were though :/

@j.shao I hear you 100% on the license plate position, and I really wish front plates weren't required by law here for that reason exactly.

I think the kit as a whole, rims included, really aren't done justice by pictures, personally. I really considered selling the rims and getting some matte finished gunmetal rims instead, but there's no way I'm ditching them. They will get swapped out in the winter though.

I am all for tint, but I'm not sure how practical getting it lowered is, especially with how completely awful winters are here.

All that aside, it's gonna be a while before I drop more cash, I have to pay off this kit after all. :)

1 - 20 of 86 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.