Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are pics of 1 of 2 CR-Z's that we own. The white one is fully customized with all Honda Options.

17" CR-Z Wheels
205-45-17 Tires BFG
Rear Diffuser
Side Spoilers
Front Spoiler
Center Console
Day/Night Rear View Mirror
All Weather Mats
Trunk Tray
Door Sills Trim (Not Illuminated)
Door Edge Guards
Rear Bumper Applique
Rear Spoiler
Splash Guards

Attachments

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah I know I'm missing the door moldings....I think it looks much better w/o them. If for some reason you decide to purchase the options make sure you do some research...I got my wheels for 280.00 a piece, I know that might be a hefty price but the local dealer wanted 345.00

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
If you buy the car w/all options you're going to pay aprox. 29-30k, it's better to purchase the car w/o them and save the money and gradually add a few parts here and there, it took me 2 months to purchase all of them and install them.

·
Premium Member
5,333 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Not bad for the BSM...I guess it's a personal choice though, I'm going to keep the white one w/o them, however the Items that I want to get is the window visor....You really need this when it rains, as soon as you slightly open the window when it's raining is bad news....here is a website that I found that has them.

JZS INTERNATIONAL Home Page

I forgot to mention that they run for about $170.00

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.