Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Anyone know if the CR-Z EX's stock receiver supports music playback over bluetooth? I've gotten used to my current receiver, Sony MEX-BT3700, which handles both phone and music over bluetooth, and I'm hoping if/when I purchase a CR-Z I won't have to replace the factory unit to get that same convenience. :)

·
Registered
579 Posts
To add on the usb portion: I was pretty impressed with the memory of the reciever. I'll stop in the middle of a song using a usb flash drive. Swap in another and listen to music on there. Then few days later swap back to the previous usb drive and it will start right where it left off...in the middle of the song! That's how good the memory is. Very impressed.

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
I did it with a jailbreaked iPhone.. Digital (over cable) is nicer quality
Really?? The quality through my aux port has always been better vs bluetooth; for me at least.
That is what he said... "Over Cable" ... means plugged into AUX port.

And no.. the Audio system will not support Music over Bluetooth for any device as is.. it would require a music based bluetooth receiver plugged into the AUX to allow this. There are several threads on this, dating months back. There are some devices out there (parrot) that will allow it. I seem to remember Belkin or somebody else had one too.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.