Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
1,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks everyone! I'll be tinting the tails soon! Habing them done professionally with clear! Leaving the Honda badges alone! Too much can make it look rice. And I'll be getting spacers for the rear and going lower once I et coilovers.

· Registered
1,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
JCRZ, the AMPD emblem with extreme white LEDs would look amazing on that car.
I actually considered that! Who knows maybe I'll decide to do so. For now my plan of attack is get the rear spacers! Buddy club coilover for more aggressive drop. And get the jdp kit. Gotta bust out some OT at work :)

· Registered
1,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
Stop taking photos of your car man! Make my stock look like crap! LOL just playing boss.
I enjoy looking at this car...clean and slick. Fitment is really nice too and these wheels are the ones I want too so now I know how it looks like on the CRZ VERY NICE~. I always thought 18" will be a bit big on the CRZ but this looks so nice that I might consider getting 18" too...btw did you lower the car? I cant tell if it is or not from the photos
Yes I did, lowered it on swift springs but I want to go a little more so coilovers n
Are on the must due list.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.