Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner

Multi-Angle Rear View Camera?

5K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  Defiant 
#1 ·
Does the base model of the 2013 have a multi-angle rear view camera?

When I was at the dealership and the dealer was showing me the car, I remember him asking me to put it in reverse so I can see the rear view camera, then he pressed a button and the rear view camera changed angles (at least that what I remember, now im like ... 90% sure). Now, I was so excited to test drive (the car I was shown is the car I own today) that I have forgotten all about it.

So what button did my dealer press, or am I just imagining things? I looked at the manual, but it was not mentioned.

thanks

#4 ·
Yup, the Navi screen has a few icons at the bottom that can be pressed for varying rear views. First is the widest angle but has a bit of distortion, second is more zoomed in so you get the sides cut off slightly but get a very accurate rear view, and the last option points down at the ground.

Non-Navi models show the backup camera in the rearview mirror, right? No clue where those adjustment buttons would be in that case.

#8 ·
Non Navigation single view with monitor in rear view mirror, with navigation multi view using radio display, if it is the same one as the CR-Vs I was loaned while my car was in for service.

I have a 2013 EX but no navigation. My rear view camera display is in my mirror. Only option I have is Guide lines on and off or camera off.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.