Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just today DHL finally delivered the fenders from Mulsanne! I took them to the bodyshop and local repair shop to see what they think, and they say they’re pretty well made! The normal instructions tell you to tape them with the included pack of tape, but both places I talked to didn’t like that because tape doesn’t last forever and the gaps are still visible. So I’m going to let them use body adhesive and mold it into the shape of the car. (normally they only come with one sticker but I asked them for two and they gave it to me at no charge. 😄) Anywho, here are the pictures:
Brown Packing materials Pattern Linens Triangle
Tableware Dishware Kitchen utensil Cutlery Serveware
Font Material property Event Paper Brand
Amber Font Rectangle Wood Thumb

Here’s roughly how they look when I held them over the fenders so you can get a better idea of what they’ll look like:

Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

The only part that’s gonna be a bit tricky is getting the gas port to look right. It might take some extra filler but we’ll see how that goes when I can budget for the bodywork.

I ordered them about a month and a half ago through an exporter located in Japan. If anybody has any questions about the fenders or who I asked to order them for me, please feel free to do so! And if you’re interested, you may follow my build thread here: SkittyDoogle build thread: HPD Supercharger installed...

·
Registered
70 Posts
You used DHL? Consider yourself lucky you even got your package, I used them once and had the express worldwide shipping which still took a month. Anyway, looks good so far and can't wait to see the finished product.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You used DHL? Consider yourself lucky you even got your package, I used them once and had the express worldwide shipping which still took a month. Anyway, looks good so far and can't wait to see the finished product.
My experience with DHL has been hit or miss. Sometimes they’re on time or even a few day early, and other times they have been late by a day or more. I didn’t have a choice since they’re the only courier the exporter uses that’s willing to handle oversized or overweight items. I do like the frequent updates though!

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
1. The wheels look great!. What brand are they?
2. You wear a wrist band or something?
3. What's the weight of the panels?
The wheels are Mugen NR17s in silver. Unfortunately they are discontinued. >_<

The wristband is from autocross! Just didn’t take it off after that day.

Uh, maybe 2lbs each. Didn’t use a scale and that’s just a guess. They’re pretty thin so I don’t think weight would be a factor in your purchasing decision.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts