Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was cruising Croooober and Yahoo Auctions and found what looks to be used, original equipment Mugen RZ suspension for sale. At a glance they appear almost identical to my HPD suspension right down to the rubber mounts and springs themselves, as well as the original Mugen 5 way adjustable suspension. This is likely because the manufacture is 99% gonna be Showa. Showa makes the OE suspension for the regular cars, the HPD suspension and the Mugen 5 way suspension. Just thought it’d be neat to show everyone.
Coil spring Automotive tire Font Shock absorber Musical instrument
Product Bicycle part Red Material property Tool
Tire Automotive tire Light Black Tread
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Tread Synthetic rubber
Liquid Bottle Drinkware Fluid Plastic bottle
Wood Line Gas Font Metal
Automotive tire Automotive lighting Gas Font Cylinder

·
Registered
391 Posts
I was cruising Croooober and Yahoo Auctions and found what looks to be used, original equipment Mugen RZ suspension for sale. At a glance they appear almost identical to my HPD suspension right down to the rubber mounts and springs themselves, as well as the original Mugen 5 way adjustable suspension. This is likely because the manufacture is 99% gonna be Showa. Showa makes the OE suspension for the regular cars, the HPD suspension and the Mugen 5 way suspension. Just thought it’d be neat to show everyone.
Sadly probably not real. Mugen 5 ways have gold struts and shocks, and these springs are the wrong shade of gold.

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Sadly probably not real. Mugen 5 ways have gold struts and shocks, and these springs are the wrong shade of gold.
I was wondering why they weren't gold but the last set of 5-ways I saw was over a decade ago and for the DC2 chassis.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The optional Mugen 5 way suspension was definitely gold. But these aren’t them as they were OEM equipment.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts