Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
798 Posts
Best MPG in city depends on how you drive in the city and in what mode. Lead footing in sport sounds like 30mpg, Normal mode with Normal Driving 35-40. Econ 40-45. Not for sure factors but I've looked into the different modes a little bit and that seems to be the guideline for the modes.

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
I drive 99% city.. all in sport mode.. and yes, I am a leadfoot! I get around 30.5 to 31 mpg.
When i first got the car, i was driving around on the highway a lot so I was getting around 35. Now, with 99% city driving in normal or sport i get around 31 -32 MPG. I hope it gets a bit better. My car barely has 500 miles on it so its safe to say im still in break in.

·
Registered
357 Posts
I drive mainly motorways and my average taken from filling to the brim, driving untill petrol warning light illuminates and brimming again and dividing into miles covered.

My best is 50 mpg, worst is 45 mpg.

Ps, that's British gallons.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Well, there's city driving, then there's CITY driving!!! :angry: I just got permission to switch my basic work hours to a half-hour earlier so as to make the rush hour commute less painful. It had literally been taking me 45+ minutes to cover the 15 miles from home to work in the morning. I estimate that my mpg for those morning were low thirties-- probably around 33mpg. Where I live (Baltimore, MD suburbs) it is amazing how much difference leaving 15-30 minutes earlier can make with commute time.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.