Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Land vehicle Headlamp White Automotive lighting Vehicle

You aim for the decrease of electric power consumption, and the production of the expression where the existence impression is prominent adopting white LED. Combining reflector structure, actualizing thin sharp light.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Vehicle Car Electronics Vehicle audio Honda cr-z

It pastes together the urethane which reproduces the surface of this leather precisely on top of the instrument panel, actualizing the feeling which will be been moist.

Speedometer Auto part Vehicle Car Measuring instrument

As for the speedometer in order for focus movement from the travelling sight to decrease, compatibility high functionality and advanced impression e.g., the depth impression is produced with virtual image technology.

Product Electronic device Technology Gadget Automotive exterior

The open impression producing the space which overflows. With respect to appearance, the front window it unifies almost, actualizing the original kind of image which covers the roof whole surface. [sanshieido] attaching.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car City car Car seat cover

The urethane of the thick [me] was used, the feel which is done portly was actualized, the fabric seat of black. By the knob operation of back rest top, fall down is possible with one action. Child seat installation possibility.

* Because there is no room in the riding in a car space of the rear seat, when just the seat belt cannot be worn, please do not ride in a car in the rear seat.

Attachments

·
Registered
24 Posts
looks awesome in imola...

WHY couldn't it be a regular gasoline engine! grr!

I dont mind slow gasoline powered. but the hybrid shit I'm just positive will be too intimidating for most tuners...

The fit motor for example woulda been fine... it + aftermarket coulda made it such an amazing car.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.